I n g r e d i e n t s
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped, optional
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, optional
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro (coriander)
- Mash avocados with garlic and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- You can use lemon and lime juice interchangeably to achieve a different flavour.
“You can substitute with orange, but you’ll need to keep a little lemon or lime to spark up the flavour.”