Hemp pulp or fibre can be used for paper, rope, or textile clothing. Hemp can also be used in naturally biodegradable plastic.
Kannaway simply found a way to take advantage of the nutrients and beneficial compounds found in the natural hemp plant and provide them for you and your family as a wholesome dietary supplement.
Extracted hemp oil contains an extensive list of naturally occurring vitamins, including vitamins A, C, and E. Also present are B complex vitamins like riboflavin, thiamine, and niacin.
It’s important that we obtain protein from the right sources. Essential amino acids can be obtained through sources like hemp, which contains all 20 amino acids, including the 9 essential amino acids our body can’t make on its own Extracted hemp oil has grown rapidly in popularity recently as a dietary supplement due to hemp’s nutritional value and many beneficial compounds. Consumers are turning to this new category of product to add its unique nutritional content to their diets each day.
The unique unique variety of non-GMO hemp is cultivated in Europe without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers. Hemp is a commercial product
with tens of thousands of uses, including as a dietary supplement. Hemp oil contains many essential vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, fiber, protein, chlorophyll, flavonoids, terpenes, and cannabinoids like CBD.
The Endogenous Cannabiod system
• Is the human body’s largest self-regulatory system.
• Balances mood, sleep, appetite, and even hormone production.
• Influences homeostasis and the harmony of all bodily functions.
• Has CB1 receptors throughout the brain and central nervous system.
• Uses CB2 receptors to regulate and maintain the immune system.
• Is calibrated with our plant-based Hemp products.
• A deficiency in the ECS can upset the body’s balance.