You have to be aware of each form to find the right solution.
- You are afraid of a specific situation. Thanks to guidelines offered by specialists, you can overcome the adversities that have to be faced in life.
- You choose your goals badly. You must be realistic about the targets you set yourself. Don’t try to reach your target all in one go.
- You are confused. It’s necessary to think through realistically the goals you want to accomplish.
- You are experiencing a conflict of interests. In order to achieve your target, do not change any important values in your life.
- There is no challenge that motivates you. A lack of incentive to push you to achieve an objective is fuel for demotivation. Set a target, however small it may be, for any new activity or project.
- Doubts materialise. When faced with change, doubts arise. Ask for help from people who can advise you about the process of change so that you feel good and can give the best of yourself.
What is most important is to know how to handle your emotions, as they can have an influence on your physical and mental health. To avoid being overwhelmed by emotional anxiety and, to reach that ‘essential peace of mind’, it’s necessary to uncover the causes for the lack of motivation and to try to overcome them:
- Use outward signs to see if you are suffering from stress: increased pulse rate, dry mouth, stomach pains, muscles tension.
- Put into words what is happening to you: so that you can identify the problem and talk about it with a specialist if you need to.
- Avoid any situation that activates your anxiety level and be prepared to tackle it.
- Don’t exaggerate the problems: stop and think about what is causing you emotional anxiety.
- When you are aware of a stressful situation ahead, fight it, then do something else. This will distract you.
- Turn to your family and your friends: they will help you face the problem.
- Use relaxation techniques: to help you act more calmly.
Motivation is the driving force of your daily life. Seek realistic aims and avoid everything that prevents you from achieving them.