Tell your dentist what you think he or she needs to know. DonÂ’t wait to be asked. For example:
- Do you have heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure?
- Are you taking medicines? If you are, bring a list of your medicines. Include when and how often you take them.
- Do you have any allergies? Talk about any allergiesor reactions you have had. Be sure to include the type of allergy (food, medicine etc.) and what kind of reaction occurs.
- Do you have other medical information that might help your dentist? Bring it along. This could include X-ray films, test results and medical records.
Once you leave the dentistÂ’s office, follow up. Call the office if you have questions or a problem. Schedule another appointment if you need one.
Take advantage of the special prices offered by Sanitas Dental. The policy includes a wide range of services for all dental specialties for only 9.50Â€ per month
- More than 40 services included in your policy: consultations, cleaning, diagnostic tests, fluoridation etc.
Discounts of up to 30% and 40%: Dental pricing is set within the Sanitas network, so that you know the fees you are paying in advance.
- Access to the exclusive Millennium Dental Centres: These centres are equipped with the latest technology and all dental specialties and diagnostic tests are available under one roof.
- Modern treatments using state of the art technology, at your service: All the benefits of a quality dental plan provided by the leading medical insurer in Spain
- No waiting times: Experience all the benefits of our dental plan from day one.
- No additional premiums for children under 6 years: children under 6 years are included in their parentsÂ´ policy at no additional cost. At Sanitas we understand that good dental care in the early years is the key to good dental health and habits later in life.
- No age limit for contracting the policy or maintaining cover: whether for children or seniors, we provide the services you need at every stage of your life