Q. What do you get if you cross a telephone with an iron? A. A smooth operator!
- A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, How many women can a man marry? Sixteen, the boy responded. His cousin was amazed that he had an answer so quickly. How do you know that? Easy, the little boy said. All you have to do is add it up, like the Bishop said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer
Have you heard the latest Chinese proverbs?
- Man who run in front of car get tired.
- Man who run behind car get exhausted.
- Man who walk thru airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
- Man with one chopstick goes hungry.
- Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.
- Baseball is wrong, man with four balls cannot walk.
- Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.
- War doesnt determine who is right, war determines who is left.
- Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.
- Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
- It takes many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.
- Man who drives like hell bound to get there.
- Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.
- Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
- Man who fishes in other mans well often catches crabs.
- Crowded elevator smells different to midget.