- Several studies suggest that cinnamon may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with Ttype 2 diabetes.
- Cinnamon has shown an amazing ability to stop medication-resistant yeast infections. And it has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
- In a study published by researchers at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Maryland, cinnamon reduced the proliferation of leukaemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
- When added to food, it inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage, making it a natural food preservative.
- One study found that smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
- Researchers at Kansas State University found that cinnamon fights the e-coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
- It is a great source of manganese, fibre, iron, and calcium.
Honey will not spoil or rot but never boil honey or microwave it, this will kill the enzymes. Add it to cinnamon and discover a mixture that can cure most diseases. Scientists accept honey as an effective medicine for all kinds of diseases without any side effects. A Canadian magazine in 1995 , has given the following list of diseases that can be cured by honey and cinnamon as researched by western scientists.
HEART DISEASES - ARTHRITIS - BLADDER INFECTIONS - CHOLESTEROL - COLDS - UPSET STOMACH - GAS - IMMUNE SYSTEM - INDIGESTION - INFLUENZA - LONGEVITY - SKIN - WEIGHT LOSS - CANCER - FATIGUE - HEARING LOSS.