Send your answer by the 5th May, 2005 to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 952 893 146. The first name drawn will be declared the winner.
The winner of last monthÂ’s Â“Do you know?Â” was: Ursula Cutts, from Los Barrios.
- What kind of fish is a hammerhead?
- What is the cube of 3?
- What is measured using a pluviometer?
- Who became foreign secretary in May 1997?
- What would you be doing if you practiced Banting?
- What the abbreviations GDP stand for?
- What is the official language of San Marino?