Apart from the aesthetic elegance, this solution presents a construction response that blends elegance and efficiency with high added-value advantages, the most notable of which are as follows:
- Energy saving. The ventilated air cavity enhances thermoregulation and helps make buildings more energy efficient, reducing ait conditioning and heating consumption by about 30%.
- Acoustic insulation. The air cavity acts as further acoustic insulation from the outside, reducing noise by between 10% and 20%.
- Better performance against damp. It prevents the condensation that causes damp patches on the outside walls.
- Protection against water. Rainwater cannot penetrate through to the inside of the cavity, therefore offering the highest level of waterproofing.
- Hides the building’s services. The ventilated façade hides the building’s electrical, gas or plumbing installations whilst allowing their easy access.
- Easy to install and replace. The pieces are light to provide maximum reduced weight which eases their installation. It is also easy to replace or repair any damaged parts.
- Aesthetic value. The product is available in a wide range of designs, colours and textures and architects are increasingly taking this system into account in their search for optimum solutions.
- Durability and low maintenance. The aesthetic appearance remains unaltered over time despite exposure to the sun. Ceramic is an extremely resistant material
with great resistance to acid corrosion and ultraviolet rays.
In conclusion, a ceramic tiles, ventilated façade is an ideal modern solution, not just because of it elegant appearance but also because of the distinct advantages that it offers.
For further details in respect of this solution and the advantages and savings that it can represent, please contact MATECNO S.L. who can provide all the information you require including how such advantages apply to your own specific building or construction.
MATECNO, Architect - Arquitecto
Architects, Building & Construction Management iin Marbella, Sotogrande, Puerto Banus, Estepona, Maniilva, San Pedro, Avenida Manilva, 1 -1├»┬┐┬ŻG,
+34 679 173 916