Â• 1 clove garlic
Â• 1 tbsp butter
Â• 1 1/2 pounds Swiss Cheese
Â• 3 tbl flour
Â• 1 cup champagne
Â• 1/2 tsp white pepper
Â• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Â• 1 pinch nutmeg
Â• 1/2 tsp lemon zest
Â• 1/2 cup green olives, thinly sliced
Â• 1 ounce vodka
Â• 1 French bread or baguette
Â• 1 savagely depraved but impossibly brilliant super foe
Â• 1 top secret spy watch that converts to a handy whisk watch
1. Grate or chop the cheese as finely as possible, toss with the flour and set aside.
2. Rub inside of fondue pot or earthenware casserole with the clove of garlic, then the butter.
3. Place the pot over medium heat, add the champagne and heat until just boiling.
4. Add the floured cheese a handful at a time, stirring with a wooden spoon after each addition.
5. When the cheese is melted and creamy, add the white pepper, cayenne, nutmeg, lemon zest and olives.
6. When the fondue comes to a boil, stir in the vodka.
7. Cut the French bread into small cubes, each with a bit of crust attached.
8. Save the human race: Being the crack spy you are, suddenly you realize that you've been double crossed. These are not bread cubes at all, but little nuclear devices! There's only one option: you have only moments to swiftly and deftly skewer them, dip them in your anti-bomb cheese sauce and eat rapidly. (Followed by a martini, of course. You might be stirred, but you're never shaken.)